Managed security servicesA dynamic managed security services provider (MSSP)
Businesses that don’t properly protect against cybersecurity threats put themselves at serious risk. Those who are unfortunate enough to suffer from a data or security breach may feel the consequences for years after.
Maintaining your business’ security posture is a full-time engagement.
But, it’s completely natural that you and your team would rather spend time focusing on your business objectives and core competencies, rather than worrying about security risks or vulnerabilities.
Proactive, managed network and cyber security from Atech
With a dependable managed security services partner like Atech, you can expand your team cost-effectively and defend your organisation 24/7, 365.
Our managed security services can help you:
- Run realistic attack simulation training scenarios in your organisation to clearly identify risks and weaknesses
- Streamline cloud access security with native integration to make controlling and auditing your apps, devices and resources easy
- Implement compliant security best practices backed by proactive system updates.
- Augment your existing security solutions and skills with a tailor-made plan
Why choose Atech?
When you partner with us, you receive access to our proven methodologies, experience-backed technical knowledge, industry-leading technologies and a responsive security service.
From our first engagement to the project’s end, you can trust in our values and look forward to a lasting, long-term relationship with our team of cloud-first and digital security experts. Your business’ managed security engagements are in the hands of a trusted MSSP with Atech.
Get round the clock protection with Atech’s managed security services
Cybersecurity threats may be an inevitable part of modern business, but your business doesn’t need to be an easy target. Don’t let system downtime damage your business continuity and productivity.
Get in touch with our experts to find out how our cloud security services can help enhance your security posture. Protect your business, people, systems and data with Atech’s proven cloud-first methodology.
What is a managed security service provider?
Our accreditations demonstrate our deep vertical skills and services to design, implement and managed Azure solutions for your organisation. Microsoft Gold partners undergo rigorous testing and validation to ensure our skills and methodologies meet standards. For our clients, it means confidence in the success of their cloud or hybrid cloud project at any scale.
• Microsoft Gold Competencies in Apps and Infrastructure: Cloud Platform, Data Center, Application Integration
• Microsoft Gold Competencies in Modern Workplace and Security: Cloud Productivity, Security, Windows and Devices, Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions
• Microsoft Gold Competencies in AI and Analytics: Data Platform
• Microsoft Azure Advanced Specialization in Azure Virtual Desktop
• ISO 27001 certification
• Cyber Essentials certification