“With everything running through Azure Sentinel, we’ve reduced the time spent on case management and resolution of alerts by approximately 50 percent”
-Stuart Gregg, Cyber Security Operations Lead, ASOS
As IT becomes more strategic, the importance of security grows daily. Security information and event management (SIEM) solutions built for yesterday’s environments struggle to keep pace with today’s challenges—let alone tomorrow’s unimagined risks.
That’s why Microsoft developed Microsoft Sentinel, a fully cloud-native SIEM.
Microsoft Sentinel delivers intelligent security analytics and threat intelligence across the enterprise, providing a
single solution for alert detection, threat visibility, proactive hunting, and threat response.
Get an overview of Microsoft Sentinel along with insights on active threats to your Microsoft 365 cloud and on-premises environments with a Microsoft Sentinel Workshop.
Choose the approach that’s best for you
Every organization is different, so this workshop can be customized to fit your environment and goals. We can
provide either of two scenarios:
- Remote monitoring
If your organization doesn’t have its own security operations center (SOC) or if you want to offload some
monitoring tasks, we will demonstrate how Atech can perform remote monitoring and threat hunting for you.
- Joint threat exploration
If your organization is interested in learning how to integrate Microsoft Sentinel in your existing SOC by
replacing or augmenting an existing SIEM, we will work with your SecOps team and provide additional readiness to bring them up to speed.
What we’ll do
- Analyze your requirements and priorities for a SIEM deployment
- Define scope & deploy Microsoft Sentinel in your production environment
- Remote monitoring* and proactive threat hunting to discover attack indicators *optional component
- Discover threats and demonstrate how to automate responses
- Recommend next steps on how to proceed with a Production implementation of Microsoft Sentinel
Understand the features and benefits of Microsoft Sentinel
Gain visibility into threats across email, identity, and data
Better understand, prioritize, and mitigate potential threat vectors
Create a defined deployment roadmap based on your environment and goals and develop joint plans and next steps
Discover threats to your Microsoft 365 cloud and on-premises environments across email, identity and data.
Understand how to mitigate threats by showing how Microsoft 365 and Azure security products can help mitigate and protect against threats that are found.
Plan next steps and provide information to build a business case for a production deployment of Microsoft Sentinel including a technical deployment roadmap.
Azure Arc: Simplifying Hybrid And Cloud Management
As part of this workshop Atech will share the benefits of the Azure Arc solution. Learn more regarding:
- Extending the Azure management experience into on-premises infrastructure
- Arc Resource Bridge (Preview) to provide VM lifecycle management in VMWare or Hyper-V
- Onboarding infrastructure and core management features for no additional cost
- Additional functionality billable through either add-on licenses or consumption cost
− Such as Azure Monitor consumption or SQL Management
- Defender for Cloud integration for security posture monitoring and management
How can we help?
As Microsoft accredited cloud service providers we’ve got the tools and talent to put the incredible potential of cloud technology at the heart of your operation.
Fill in the form to speak to one of our cloud consultants about your cloud project. Let’s get the conversation started.