Do you know how many phishing attacks your organisation has received? If employees are using the right password protocol? Whether personal data is being exposed? In short, is your organization’s cloud environment as secure as you think it is?
Organisations today are managing a growing volume of data and alerts while dealing with tight budgets and vulnerable legacy systems. Get help achieving your broader security objectives—and identify current and real threats—by scheduling a Defend Against Threats with SIEM Plus XDR Workshop.
We can help you develop a strategic plan customized for your organisation and based on the recommendations of Microsoft experts in security. You’ll gain visibility into immediate threats across email, identity, and data, plus clarity and support on how to upgrade your security posture for the long term.
Why you should attend
Given the volume and complexity of identities, data, applications, devices, and infrastructure, it’s essential to learn how secure your organization is right now, and how to mitigate and protect against threats moving forward.
By attending this workshop, you can:
- Identify current, ongoing security threats in your cloud environment
- Walk away with actionable next steps based on your specific needs and objectives
- Document your security strategy for the benefit of key stakeholders
- Better understand how to accelerate your security journey using the latest tools
Review your security goals and objectives
Identify real threats in your cloud environment with Threat Check
Map identified threats to specific solution Recommendations
Showcase security scenarios with product Demos and develop joint plans and next steps
What to expect
During this workshop, we’ll partner with you to strengthen your organization’s approach to cybersecurity. We’ll help you better understand how to prioritize and mitigate potential attacks, with:
- Deep analysis of cyberattack threats that are found targeting your organisation
- Actionable recommendations to help immediately mitigate the identified threats
- A detailed assessment of your IT and security priorities and initiatives, direct from cybersecurity pros
- An inside look at Microsoft’s holistic approach to security, and how it relates to your organisation
- Demonstrations of integrated security, including the latest tools and methods
- Long-term recommendations from Microsoft experts about your security strategy, with key initiatives and tactical next steps
Who should attend
The workshop is intended for security decision-makers such as:
How can we help?
As Microsoft accredited cloud service providers we’ve got the tools and talent to put the incredible potential of cloud technology at the heart of your operation.
Fill in the form to speak to one of our cloud consultants about your cloud project. Let’s get the conversation started.