83% of organizations experience more than one data breach in their lifetime
Cybersecurity is a constantly shifting landscape. As our digital world continues to grow, so do the risks. According to research, 20% of data breaches are due to internal actors with an average cost of $15.4M when a malicious insider is involved. Data leaks and theft might have been overshadowed by external threats in the past; however, they have become the common vulnerability and risks that organizations need to address. Data security incidents can happen anytime anywhere.
Detecting, investigating, and acting on data security risks in your organization is critical to ensuring trust, creating a safe workplace and protecting company assets and employee and customer privacy.
The Data Security Engagement gives you the insights you need to understand data security, privacy and compliance risks in your organization.
As your business-critical data expands and your workforce shifts to remote work, having an integrated approach to mitigating and controlling privacy and regulatory risks is more important than ever.
By attending this workshop, our experts will work with you to:
- Document your compliance objectives and strategy including compliant Teams deployment and use
- Show how to understand, mitigate, and protect against potential privacy and regulatory risks from dark data
- Demonstrate ways to accelerate your compliance journey with the latest Microsoft technologies
- Provide actionable next steps based on your needs and objectives
Data Risk Check uncovers data that can cause a compliance risk
The Data Security Check is an integral part of the Data Security Engagement. The Data Security Check leverages microsoft Purview tools and services in an automated process to:
- Discover data that is stored in the Microsoft 365 Cloud and analyze it for the presence of artifacts that may impose data security risks to the organization.
- Analyze user behavior for events that impose a risk to the customers organization. These vulnerabilities range from the loss of intellectual property to workplace harassment and more.
- The Data Security Check is structured around typical Microsoft 365 services and their associated data repositories that organizations use. At its core, the Data Security Check analyzes user behavior and scans data repositories related to email, collaboration, and document storage.
- Optional modules can be added to extend the Data Security Check to include on-premises data repositories, Windows 10/11 endpoints and more. All activities share a common framework that will allow you to understand the risks that exist in your organization and develop a roadmap to mitigate and protect your company’s information.
Partner-led engagement highlights
- Understand the hidden compliance risks of dark data
- Learn about the risks organisational insiders may impose
- Assess your environment against key data protection standards and regulations.
- Receive an analysis and report on finding sand associated risks
- Learn about tools and services that can mitigate risks
- Explore recommendations and next steps
What to expect
- A Security Check report that includes findings and insights from the automated discovery process.
- A list of recommendations and actionable next steps that will help mitigate the identified privacy and regulatory risks.
- Clear look into Microsoft’s approach to mitigating and controlling privacy and regulatory risks.
- Compliance Manager Tenant Assessment report with suggestions and top key improvement actions.
- Set of long-term recommendations on your compliance strategy, with key initiatives and tactical next steps.
How can we help?
As Microsoft accredited cloud service providers we’ve got the tools and talent to put the incredible potential of cloud technology at the heart of your operation.
Fill in the form to speak to one of our cloud consultants about your cloud project. Let’s get the conversation started.