Virtual CIO servicesIntroducing your dependable vCIO
Hiring a CIO may seem like a luxury your organisation can’t afford.
But, when the role is key to growing and scaling your business, can you really afford NOT to have one?
With a virtual CIO service (also known as vCIO service), you can easily acquire the skills, knowledge and experience to accelerate your digital transformation — without the expense of a hefty salary.
A vCIO can accomplish all the same tasks remotely, from developing strategies and managing your technologies with fast response times.
Virtual CIO services from Atech
With Atech, your vCIO works alongside you to understand your business and unique technology challenges to form a tailored strategy that aligns with what matters most to your business.
Our vCIO team comes as part of the service. A vCIO will evaluate and assess your systems to determine potential risks or vulnerabilities.
Your organisation will have everything needed to stay aligned with security and regulatory requirements, including GDPR and cybersecurity best practices that continuously ensure your systems and processes meet standards.
Our vCIO services can help you:
- Drive your business’ technology roadmap to cut unnecessary costs and ensure you’re always investing in the right areas
- Optimise spending and consumption visibility to improve and scale systems
- Focus on your core competencies with reassurance your digital ecosystem is secure and running smoothly
Why choose Atech?
We deploy cutting-edge cloud technologies and 24/7 managed solutions backed by responsive and reliable customer service.
Our team’s cross-sector expertise, ability to determine well-balanced business objectives and capacity to create a bespoke technology strategy provides the sturdy foundations for your business to scale and realise efficiencies across your organisation.
With certified expertise as MS Gold Partners for Cloud Productivity and Platform — including Microsoft 365 business apps — your vCIO can provide deep vertical expertise in enterprise-grade solutions alongside extensive cloud managed services.
Strategic planning from your vCIO
Technology roadmap and implementation plan
Security and compliance management
Delivering digital transformation for visionary businesses
Having the expertise of a CIO is key to growing your business. Fortunately, you don’t have to hire one to benefit from their knowledge and unique skill set.
We’ve designed a service that allows you to obtain the value of a dependable, remote vCIO to accelerate your digital transformation and create the next version of your business.
Why do we need a vCIO?
What can a vCIO do for us?
Our accreditations demonstrate our deep vertical skills and services to design, implement and managed Azure solutions for your organisation. Microsoft Gold partners undergo rigorous testing and validation to ensure our skills and methodologies meet standards. For our clients, it means confidence in the success of their cloud or hybrid cloud project at any scale.
• Microsoft Gold Competencies in Apps and Infrastructure: Cloud Platform, Data Center, Application Integration
• Microsoft Gold Competencies in Modern Workplace and Security: Cloud Productivity, Security, Windows and Devices, Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions
• Microsoft Gold Competencies in AI and Analytics: Data Platform
• Microsoft Azure Advanced Specialization in Azure Virtual Desktop
• ISO 27001 certification
• Cyber Essentials certification