With a strong background in IT networks, IT infrastructure and cybersecurity, Ryan delivers efficient, turnkey solutions across a wide range of technologies and industries. His experience, backed up by a team that shares a passion for delivering technology that makes a difference, enables Atech to constantly exceed customer expectations.
Delivering an outstanding service lies at the core of Atech’s client commitment and sitting on the senior leadership team enables Ryan to ensure the services delivered continue to meet customers’ requirements. He is responsible for ensuring that all aspects of Atech’s operations run smoothly. Ryan’s strong technical background helps ensure Atech is at the forefront of emerging technologies, allowing Atech to deliver these to their customers.
In the Media
- https://www.professionaljeweller.com/graff-cyber-attack-and-what-companies-can-do-to-avoid-a-similar-fate/ – Professional Jeweller
- https://startups.co.uk/news/new-government-cybersecurity-policy/ – Startups
Related Posts By Ryan Langley
- Making sense of the new Microsoft solution designations
- Atech named among a global field of top Microsoft partners
- Atech finalist of 2022 Microsoft Partner of the Year
- Navigating the complexity of Microsoft licensing
- How to deliver personal IT support at an enterprise scale
- In 2021 business should be powered by insights
- Why managed services matter more than ever
- The rules for successful IT cost optimisation
- Adding value with an effective technology strategy
- Four signs your scale up needs a virtual CIO
- Setting your business up for future success is reliant on overcoming 4 challenges
- 3 simple steps to the Modern Workplace
- What’s driving a resilient modern workplace?
- 5 tech trends you need to prioritise
How can we help?
As Microsoft accredited cloud service providers we’ve got the tools and talent to put the incredible potential of cloud technology at the heart of your operation.
Fill in the form to speak to one of our cloud consultants about your cloud project. Let’s get the conversation started.