Human-operated Ransomware and data leaks from insider threats are two of the most prevalent security risks that organizations are facing. Over 98% of these attacks can be prevented by having basic security hygiene processes and solutions in place1. How aware is your organization of the policies and activities that can help to strengthen your cybersecurity posture?
Organisations today are addressing security threats from numerous locations while having to work with multiple stakeholders both within and outside of their organization to maintain compliance with various
industry and regional regulations. Get a jump start on improving your security posture, with Microsoft Security solutions, by scheduling a Cybersecurity Assessment.
We can help you develop a strategic plan customized for your organisation and based on the recommendations of Microsoft experts in security. Gain awareness of the current state of your security aligned to industry benchmarks, and support on how to remediate vulnerabilities and upgrade your security posture for the long term.
Why you should attend
This assessment is designed to help you understand the importance of security and how to protect your organization from potential threats. We will also discuss the latest security threats and your organization can stay aware and ahead of the curve. By attending this engagement, you can:
- Engage in hands-on activities to help you gain an understanding of common threat scenarios
- Walk away with actionable next steps grounded in industry accepted benchmarks
- Get a documented status of organizational defences against common threats
- Better understand how to accelerate your security journey using the latest Microsoft Security tools
Identify a baseline of your organization’s cybersecurity policies
Use Microsoft Security capabilities to generate an overview of areas of focus
Map baseline and security scan results to common threat scenarios
Develop joint plans and next steps
What to expect:
During this assessment, we’ll partner with you to strengthen your organisation’s approach to cybersecurity. Delivered remotely over a two-day period, we’ll help you better understand how to prioritise and mitigate potential attacks, with: Deep analysis of cyberattack threats that are found targeting your organisation.
- Insights into common cybersecurity threats and the impact they can have on business operations.
- Analysis of your organization’s alignment to common cybersecurity goals and improvement actions designed to help strengthen your posture against human operated ransomware and data leaks from insider threats.
- Visibility into to your endpoint health and Microsoft 365 data using scans from Microsoft Security tools.
- Long-term recommendations from Microsoft experts about your security strategy, with key initiatives and tactical next steps.
Who should attend
How can we help?
As Microsoft accredited cloud service providers we’ve got the tools and talent to put the incredible potential of cloud technology at the heart of your operation.
Fill in the form to speak to one of our cloud consultants about your cloud project. Let’s get the conversation started.