One of the first Microsoft Gold partners in the UK, Meritum now aligns with Atech’s passion for innovation and its vision of making cloud services accessible for any size organisation. Meritum’s team of specialists will join Atech’s existing consulting and service teams to deliver client projects and managed services.
Lukasz Dziomdziora, co-founder & CEO of Meritum commented: “Meritum’s success has been driven by its core values which are a commitment to teamwork, a belief in honesty and openness and a focus on service excellence. Atech shares our values and we have found them to be entirely positive and supportive through this acquisition process. We are pleased to be joining them.”
What makes Atech and Meritum the perfect team?
What does this mean for Meritum customers?
What are the changes at Meritum?
Here are just some of the other benefits Meritum clients can now leverage:
- Ease of working with a Direct CSP – this means simplicity and transparency for you. One bill, from one provider, with clarity on what you are paying for.
- Optimising your licensing with the Marketplace – Atech’s Marketplace enables you to control how you procure your Microsoft licenses, and allows you to manage licenses dynamically, to ensure your licensing spend is optimised.
- Customer support portal – Easy to use customer support portal with everything you need in a single pane of glass view. Whether you are checking the progress of a ticket, need to onboard a new user or checking on updates applied, you have complete control of your infrastructure in one place.
- Advanced reporting – Drillable reports that are interactive and highly customisable to deliver the specific insights you need – transparent, customised, and delivered whenever you need them.
- 24 x 7 Service desk – Support around the clock from a team of experts.
- 24 x 7 Security team – Our SOC service operates around the clock, offering truly proactive threat detection, prevention and remediation, ensuring your security posture is consistently improving.
- Talented people delivering innovative services – most tightly integrated Sentinel & E5 with one of the first pure play Microsoft SOC services in the UK.
- Scalable resources for projects enabling unmatched agility and expertise on tap.
- Wide pool of technical and operational resources.
- Direct access to a dynamic and innovative team that has been earmarked by Microsoft as innovative leaders.
Our accreditations demonstrate our deep vertical skills and services to design, implement and managed Azure solutions for your organisation. Microsoft Solutions Partners undergo rigorous testing and validation to ensure our skills and methodologies meet standards. For our clients, it means confidence in the success of their cloud or hybrid cloud project at any scale.
How can we help?
As Microsoft accredited cloud service providers we’ve got the tools and talent to put the incredible potential of cloud technology at the heart of your operation.
Fill in the form to speak to one of our cloud consultants about your cloud project. Let’s get the conversation started.