Secure Multi-Cloud Environments Workshop
Get a customised threat & vulnerability analysis of your hybrid and multi-cloud environment and learn how to build a more robust cloud security system.
Do you have a good understanding of security vulnerabilities in your hybrid and multi-cloud environment including VMs, databases, Azure storage and more? Are you aware of the number of suspected authentication activities across your multi-cloud environment? In short, are you confident about the cloud security posture of your organisation?
Improve your cloud security posture with a Secure Multi-Cloud Environments Workshop
As the use of cloud services continues to grow, cyber risks and threats continue to evolve. Get help achieving your hybrid and multi-cloud security objectives—and identify current and real threats—by scheduling a Secure Multi-Cloud Environments Workshop.
We can help you develop a strategic plan customised for your organisation and based on the recommendations of Microsoft experts in security. You’ll gain visibility into immediate threats and vulnerabilities across Azure, on-premises and multi-cloud environments, plus clarity and support on how to improve your security posture for the long term.
Why you should attend
Given the volume and complexity of identities, data,apps, endpoints, and infrastructure, it’s essential to learn how secure your organisation is right now, and how to mitigate and protect against threats moving forward. By attending this workshop, you can:
Identify current, security threats and vulnerabilities in your hybrid and multi-cloud environment
Walk away with actionable next steps based on your specific needs and objectives
Document your security priorities and needs for the benefit of key stakeholders
Better understand how to accelerate your security journey using the latest tools
What to expect :
During this workshop, we’ll partner with you to strengthen your organisation’s approach to hybrid cloud security.
We’ll help you better understand how to prioritise and mitigate potential attacks:
- Analyse your requirements and priorities for a hybrid cloud security detection and response solution.
- Define Scope & deploy Microsoft Defender for Cloud in the production environment, onboarding servers and other
- Explore Azure Network Security capabilities and experience selected Azure Network Security products in a
- Discover existing hybrid workload vulnerabilities and learn how to reduce the attack surface area.
- Discover threats to the included hybrid workloads and demonstrate how to investigate and respond to threats.
- Recommend next steps on proceeding with a production deployment of Microsoft Defender for Cloud and Azure Network Security.
Who should attend
The workshop is intended for security decision-makers such as:
How can we help?
As Microsoft accredited cloud service providers we’ve got the tools and talent to put the incredible potential of cloud technology at the heart of your operation.
Fill in the form to speak to one of our cloud consultants about your cloud project. Let’s get the conversation started.
Atech: 020 3757 7500 firstname.lastname@example.org
IMEX customers: 01793 email@example.com