For the majority of organizations, external cybersecurity risks have been top of mind for many years. But these organizations are now considering the risks posed by trusted insiders as an equal or even bigger threat. Organizations are beginning to recognize the importance of establishing controls that enable them to quickly identify and manage insider risks.
Intelligently investigate and take action on insider and privacy risks
Detect, investigate, and act on malicious and inadvertent activities in your organization is critical to ensuring trust, creating a safe workplace and protecting company assets and employee and customer privacy.
The Mitigate Compliance and Privacy Risks Workshop gives you the insights you need to understand insider and privacy risks in your organization.
Why you should attend
As your business-critical data expands and your workforce shifts to remote work, having an integrated approach that can help quickly identify, triage, and act on risky insider user activity is more important than ever.
By attending this workshop, our experts will work with you to:
Document your objectives and strategy around insider and privacy risks.
Show how to detect investigate and take action on insider and privacy risks.
Demonstrate ways to accelerate your compliance journey with the latest Microsoft technologies.
Provide actionable next steps based on your needs and objectives
User Risk Check uncovers risks that might be harmful to your organization
The User Risk Check is the core activity of the Mitigate Compliance & Privacy Risks Workshop. The activity is spread out over several weeks to allow time to run on top of your cloud infrastructure and discover and identify insider and privacy risks in your organization. The User Risk Check leverages automated Microsoft Purview tools and services to monitor user behavior and communication to discover inadvertent or malicious behavior that can impose risk to your organization.
The automated discovery process will monitor user behavior and communication for:
- Data leaks, accidental oversharing or malicious intent
- Data Theft by departing employees
- Inappropriate text in corporate communication
- Sensitive information
- Conflict of interest
- Data overexposure
- Data transfer across organizational boundaries
What to expect
By the end of this workshop, experts in Microsoft compliance will provide you with a:
- User Risk Check report that includes findings and insights from the automated discovery process.
- A list of recommendations and actionable next steps that will help mitigate the identified risks.
- Clear look into Microsoft’s approach to mitigating and controlling insider and regulatory risks.
- Compliance Manager Tenant Assessment report with suggestions and top key improvement actions.
- Set of long-term recommendations on your compliance strategy, with key initiatives and tactical next steps.
How can we help?
As Microsoft accredited cloud service providers we’ve got the tools and talent to put the incredible potential of cloud technology at the heart of your operation.
Fill in the form to speak to one of our cloud consultants about your cloud project. Let’s get the conversation started.
Atech: 020 3757 7500 firstname.lastname@example.org
IMEX customers: 01793 email@example.com