Jose PinosHead of Cloud Security
Jose is committed to ongoing professional development, having completed multiple cyber security certifications enabling him to implement top of the range security solutions for his clients across their IT Infrastructure.
Given his passion and expertise in the security field, Jose makes the process of digital transformation and adoption of new work models efficient and straightforward whilst maintaining high security standards.
Jose holds a Master’s Degree, MSc in International Business with Law from the University of Salford.
Related Posts By Jose Pinos
- Atech Gains Two Microsoft Advanced Specializations
- Atech Becomes a UK CREST Accredited Expert
- Atech is CREST accredited for its SOC
- Non-profit Cybersecurity: Challenges & Solutions
- Cybersecurity in banking and financial services: Challenges and solutions
- The internet of things, or, a not so smart future: AI cybersecurity and you
- How does working with an MSSP improve your IT security?
- Microsoft cloud security basics: what is a Microsoft Secure Score?
- Atech awarded Microsoft Gold Partner status in IT security
- Four core goals of successful cyber security
- What Is Microsoft Identity Management?
- Prepare for battle – how can you protect against Log4j?
- Focus on privacy and security by design
- What is a managed security service provider?
- IT Security Services for Startups – what level of security do you really need?
- Six pitfalls of poor network security
- Cloud Security – strengthen your security posture from the ground up
How can we help?
As Microsoft accredited cloud service providers we’ve got the tools and talent to put the incredible potential of cloud technology at the heart of your operation.
Fill in the form to speak to one of our cloud consultants about your cloud project. Let’s get the conversation started.